Friday 21 March 2008

Spring Clean

Spring is officially here. You can tell from the way the daffodils are bobbing wildly in the unforgiving gale-force winds and battering rain. I think we'll perhaps have this year's Easter Egg hunt indoors, to prevent the eggs, or indeed the toddler, from ending up on a yellow brick road somewhere over the rainbow, desperately wondering if they're in Cheshire any more. Not that I'd encourage my toddler or anyone else to eat eggs that are capable of wondering anything, to be fair.

Spring is, dreadful weather aside, a time for new starts, so I think it's time to dust off the cobwebs from this blog, and start writing it again.

A nice new look to set the tone, brighter and more spring-like, is in order I think.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Minnie. I have happened across your blog via a certain weather web site and I thought it was a delightful read.
    It made such a change to read something that has a lot of humour and yet with none of that horrible chav l33t shorthand texting - but the main point of your blog is that your wording is so fluid.
    Keep it up, and looking forward to any future entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ian

    What a lovely compliment. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hullo minnie... yes, love the new look! x

    ReplyDelete